This series of rectifiers has been expressly studied to obtain the maximum yield of the galvanic baths. The stabilization carried out through controlled diodes means that the residual ripple present at the output is irrelevant, ensuring the uniformity of the deposit. Features common to all devices of the DT series:
- Three-phase power supply 400V 50Hz.
- 100% continuous service.
- Regulation made by controlled diodes (SCR).
- Leveling inductance to minimize residual ripple.
- Power supply disconnection of the power transformer carried out via a contactor.
- Protections: with magnetothermic switch, and self-resetting electronics against overloads.
- Analog voltage and current indicators.
- Stabilization in voltage and current.
- Forced air cooling.