The three-phase current rectifier of the D158 series are instruments specifically designed to cover the needs of a wide range of users and comply with current regulations in terms of safety and EMC compatibility, more models are available for deliverable currents from 500 to 3000 Amp .
Delta Acque has used the best current technologies to ensure maximum reliability and quality; the devices of the D158 series are made for 100% service and are equipped with:
- Regulation made by controlled diodes (SCR).
- Smoothing inductance to minimize the alternating component in the output.
- Disconnection of the line carried out by means of a contactor.
- Protections: with magnetothermic switch, with fuses and self-resetting electronics against overloads.
- Analog voltage and current indicators.
- Start and stop buttons.
- Potentiometers for regulating the voltage and current that can be supplied.
- Selection of current or voltage stabilization operation with LED light indicators to indicate the type of stabilization selected.
The mechanical construction is carried out in a metal box with electro-welded profiles and treated with epoxy paints.